Table of Contents
Display/Hide Data Entry Instructions
We have added some helpful instructions about how you are to record the data for each element.
The options are:
- Record–data for an element might come from a vocab list or might come from the resource but have to be entered in a specified format (e.g., numbers (1.8), and dates (1.9) or by following some other special instructions, e.g., to make a note)
- Transcr–the data must be transcribed as given (as per the principle of representation (0.4.3.4)
- Vocab–the data must come from a closed list of terms
- Vocab+–the must come from a list of terms, but you can add to that list locally
- Make: the data you provide is like a note (as in “Make a note”) i.e., use whatever wording seems good to you
Display these instructions
Follow the steps at Change the Columns that Display to add this column of instructions to your display, and, if you wish, move the column to where you will find it most useful.
Hide these instructions
Follow the steps at Change the Columns that Display to hide this column of instructions from your display.