Where to see RIMMF in action?
The best place, of course, is to see RIMMF working on on your own computer, by downloading the software and using it.
Sometimes we also do free RIMMF presentations for libraries. These presentations run from about 1 to 2 hours–depending on how much time is available.
<!– Upcoming presentations –>
- From the Library of Congress “Digital Future And You” presentation:
- http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=5517 (requires Real Player)
- 2013 OLA/WLA Annual Conference, Pre-Conference Workshop; RDA in Action: Using RIMMF
- ALA Midwinter 2013; Copy Cataloging Interest Group
- ALA Midwinter 2013; Committee on Cataloging: Description and Access
- ALA 2012 Annual Conference; “US National Libraries RDA Forum”
- National Library of Finland, Helsinki, May 2012
- National Library of Serbia, Belgrade, May 2012
- National and University Library of Croatia, Zagreb, May 2012
- Austrian Library Network Conference, Salzburg, May 2012
- Biblioteca Nacional de España, Madrid, May 2012
- Deutsche Nationalbibliothek, Frankfurt, May 2012
- British National Library, April 2012
- Library of Congress, “Digital Future And You” series, March 2012