How to enter diacritics
This page is from RIMMF2
If you are using RIMMF3, please follow the instructions on this page
- Position the cursor where you would like to insert a diacritic.
- Find the appropriate page for the character you want, e.g., search “inverted question mark”
- Go to 'Encodings' section and 'How to type in Microsoft Windows'
- Take note of the number from the option that shows Alt followed by 0, e.g., '0191'
- Return to RIMMF at the position where you would like to insert the diacritic
- Hold down the <Alt> key while you type the diacritic number using the number pad