Record Menu: File Menu: Send to MARC Report
This option can only be used while in an entity record. If chosen, it:
- converts the entity data to MARC21:
- Manifestation data is combined with selected Work, Expression, and Item data to create a bibliographic record
- Person, Family, Corporate body, Work, and Expression data export as authority records
- Item data does not export separately (as a holdings record) at this time
If you have a copy of the MARC Report software, you can export a RIMMF record as MARC21 and instantly open it in a MARC template, along with error messages pointing out work that still needs to be done on the MARC record.
- In an entity record that you wish to save as a MARC21 record, and open immediately in MARC Report:
- Choose File | Send to MARC Report; or press <Shift+F8>
- Note the RIMMF Identifier for the record
- The converted MARC record will:
- be saved in your 'RIMMF3' folder in a subfolder called 'exports'
- be named with the RIMMF Identifier of the Entity record
- automatically open in a MARC tagged template inside MARC Report: